The entire BioShock franchise is already in development for backwards compatibility on the Xbox One, but you might be able to purchase the game for both current gen-consoles if reports are to be believed.
(Also see: Microsoft Changes How Xbox One Backward Compatibility Titles Are Released)
The series found life in 2007 on Windows PCs and Xbox 360, and has since then been released for PlayStation 3 among other desktop OSes and iOS devices. But on Friday, the Ministério da Justiça – Brazil's ministry of justice – rated BioShock: The Collection as “not recommended for minors under 18” for all major video game platforms, including PC, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4, and Xbox 360 and Xbox One; it was first spotted by video gaming blog VG247. What this can mean is that the series has been remastered for today's consoles, and might see release in the near future.
At the same time, one needs to be wary of any rumours regarding 2K Games and BioShock. That's considering BioSho..
Since the very first iPhone came out over eight years ago, Apple has adamantly refused to let users manage their own storage. Not only has there never been support for storage expansion, but you are restricted from browsing through the contents of your device so you can at least see what's going on. The idea is that users never have to be faced with pointless choices about what goes where, and security barriers are more important than interoperability.
Apple has not exactly been generous with storage, and most people buy base models with less space than they'd ideally like because of the high cost of stepping up. 16GB fills up very quickly when you take lots of photos and videos, or if you need lots of apps.
Strontium is one of a few companies launching external modules that plug into iOS devices' Lightning ports for a storage boost. While the Nitro iDrive USB 3.0 looks and feels like a standard pen drive – especially the dual-connector ones now available for use with An..
Home | Telecom | Telecom News Nokia Shareholders Give Green Light to Alcatel-Lucent Acquisition by Gadgets 360 Staff , 3 December 2015 Nokia shareholders have overwhelmingly approved the acquisition of ailing French telecom Alcatel-Lucent, removing one of the last hurdles to the EUR 15.6 billion (roughly Rs. 1,10,240 crores) deal that will make the Finnish company a market leader in networks.
The authorisation for the Nokia board to finalise the takeover came at an extraordinary general meeting Tuesday following last month's launch of a public exchange offer for all outstanding Alcatel shares. In October, Nokia said it would pay EUR 4 billion to shareholders as the company raised its outlook for the year.
CEO Rajeev Suri said he was delighted by shareholders recognizing the “long-term value creation opportunity” of the deal, expected to close during the first quarter of 2016.
After the approval, the last remaining step for the Finnish group is to conclude its public exchange offer..
Nokia, which sold its mobile and devices divisions to Microsoft in 2014, has on several occasions confirmed it intends to get back into the smartphone business. Now, the company says it will not be hasty with its re-entry. Finland's biggest company on the sidelines of its talk about the adoption of 5G network ahead of Mobile World Congress also addressed its intentions of getting back into selling smartphones.
Nokia cannot create smartphones products until the fourth quarter to 2016, as part of the buyout agreement with Microsoft. But for its comeback, the company doesn't want to rebuild its vast manufacturing and selling infrastructure. Instead, it is seeking out a partner that could handle those aspects.
But it's not that easy, and Nokia doesn't want to settle for less. CEO Rajeev Suri told Re/Code in an interview that his company “doesn't want to just put logos on somebody's devices.” The smartphone, Suri says, “needs to feel like [a] Nokia, what Noki..